Please select your preferred Specialist
To make an appointment:
- You will need a referral from a GP, another specialist or a nurse practitioner
- Please select your preferred Specialist from the list above for the contact details
- Phone the clinic and a staff member will arrange an appointment for you
- Note – Completing the online registration form will not create an appointment
For Non-English speaking patients:
- Please bring a family member or friend who can interpret at your consultation. This person must be over the age of 18 years
- If a professional translator or interpreter is needed, you can find information here
What to bring to your appointment or consultation:
- Doctors referral.
- X-rays can be viewed online if your specialist has access
to the radiology service used (Please check with clinic staff).
- Any relevant test results.
- Employer name, phone number and address.
- Case manager and email (if known).
- Claim number (if allocated).
- Date of injury (if applicable).
- Insurance company name.